Friday, September 25, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

I know it seems a little early, but as all crafters know, if you don't start early, it doesn't get done in time for Christmas! My card share for you today is one of the cards we will be making at my Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack in October.



This card uses the The More the Merrier stamp set from Stampin' Up! This is a level 3 hostess set that can be earned by hosting a workshop. I used my new favorite color combination of Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay, and colored the image with markers. There is some Dazzling Diamonds glitter in the snow, and the background is textured by running it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Details Texturz plate. The sentiment is punched out with the Word Window punch and matted on pieces punched with the Modern Label punch.


That's it! Pretty simple, but quite pretty, if I do say so myself!


Make today a great day!


Tammy

1 comments:

Tanja said...

This card is great. I have this set and need to get busy with it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online